1. The opportunity to develop and grow your business
by gaining access to senior industry stakeholders. Speakers over
the last 12 months have included, Sir David Higgins, Simon Kirby, David
Mc Loughlin, Roger Dickinson and Richard
O’Brien. Future speakers will include, Mac Andrade, Steve Featherstone,
Lindsay Vanplew and Guy Stratford.
2. The opportunity to influence industry
policy and have your views heard at Commercial Directors Forum, Track
Safety Alliance, NSARE Board, PSLG, Link up3 development, Sentinel 2
development and team managing the future direction of OLE resourcing.
3. Networking opportunities with fellow SMEs at 4 Forums per year.
4. Opportunity to obtain preferential
5. Opportunity for new users of NR
standards to gain access at reduced rates.
of the Association
1. To increase the level, diversity and engagement
of the RICA membership to ensure that the organisation
is able to represent and give voice to the small and medium enterprises
that deliver services to the Rail Industry and to raise our profile
2. To build strategic relationships with
key industry stakeholders in order to influence decisions and strategic
changes that effect RICA members for the benefit of the Industry and our
3. To actively promote improved safety in
all that we do and engage with key rail industry stakeholders to achieve
safety improvements while representing the views and concerns on safety
of our members.
4. To operate the organisation
in an open and democratic way that encourages contribution from all members
and does not promote any particular self interest